What is GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents’ data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant to any globally operating company and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. Our customers’ data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as our baseline standard for all our operations worldwide. GDPR has taken effect from 25th May 2018.
What is personal data?
Any data that relates to an identifiable or identified individual. GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person’s name or email address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical address, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.
How prepared is CRM-M for GDPR?
We have raised awareness across the organization through frequent discussions in our internal channels, and trained employees to handle data appropriately. They now understand the importance of information security and the high standards set by GDPR.
- We have assessed all OUR products, individually, against the requirements of the GDPR and have implemented new features that will give you more control over your data and ease your burden of achieving GDPR compliance.
- We have constituted an Information Asset Register(IAR), which includes information on all the roles CRM Masters assumes, such as a data controller and processor. It details on various categories of personal data processed by our organization and which department is getting access to which data and for what purpose. It has a comprehensive coverage of all our processes and procedures.
- We have assessed our sub-processors (third party service providers, partners) and streamlined the contract process with them to ensure that they have addressed the pressing needs of the current security and privacy world.
- We have appointed internal privacy champions for all our teams. We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). Who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our application teams have embraced the concept of privacy by design and have provided you more control over the data you store in our systems. These provisions may vary based on a product’s characteristics and domain. We constantly endeavour to provide you with more enhancements, which shall be rolled out in phases.
- Note: Make sure that you have logged into your Zoho account before clicking on the link. You can also drop an email to email@example.com to request a copy of the Data Processing Addendum.
- We conducted Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA). Based on the results, we have put in place appropriate controls on data processing and management.
- We conducted internal audits of our products, processes, operations, and management. The findings were communicated to our teams, who have worked out the solutions to the identified problems.
- Based on the DPIAs and internal audits, we have improved our data security methods and processes. This includes encrypting data at rest, based on the level of sensitivity and likelihood of risks. We have developed in-house tools for better governance and discovery of data.
- We have cleaned up our databases to ensure that we have only the latest and most accurate information. This cleanup process includes removing terminated and dormant accounts as per our Terms of Service.
- When needed, breach notifications will be done according to our internal Privacy Incident Response policy. Customers will be notified of a breach within 72 hours after CRM Masters becomes aware of it. For general incidents, we will notify users through our blogs, forums, and social media. For incidents specific to an individual user or an organization, we will notify the concerned party through email (using their primary email address).
This policy governs your purchase of SERVICES. Please be sure to read this carefully before completing your order as it sets out your rights with respect to your purchases, including essential restrictions and exclusions.
In case you have technical issues with the SERVICES, which cannot be fixed by Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center.
To contact the Customer Support Center please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a 100% refund within 3 working days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
No refunds can be issued to a user for the following reasons:
- If 3 days have passed since the date of purchase.
- If a user refuses to make changes as suggested by support team.
Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another services at a later time, it cannot be submitted to the same request for reimbursement.
You must send your refund request at email@example.com. We do not accept refund requests made in any other way. The refund decision must be made within three business days. Once refund initiated , It may take up-to 10 working days to reflect in payment source account/card.